Guatemala, Centro América
April 7 – 15, 2017
Also known as “the soul of the Earth” lush Guatemala is home of the ancient Maya culture, and it has lots to offer: amazing archaeological sites, tropical jungles such as Tikal; the living Maya highlands with the colonial city of Antigua, Chichicastenango colorful market and Lake Atitlán; and lots of natural beauty with spring-like weather year round.
If you want to experience cultural jolts, great food, beautiful textiles and amazing experiences, this trip is for you.
– Round trip airfare from Tucson – Guatemala City – Tucson
– 7 night hotel accommodations based on double occupancy
– Ground transportation for transfers, guided tours and visits
– Domestic flight from Guatemala City – Flores – Guatemala City
– Local guides and driver
– Entrance fees in sites
– 6 full breakfasts
– And… your favorite Spanish teacher
*Price subject to change if airfare changes before tickets are bought. Please confirm asap.
For more information and a detailed program,
please contact us by emailing or calling